Canada Loyalty

This blog provides news and information about the CanadaLoyalty.com website as well as any other information that is of interest to the customers of this site. CanadaLoyalty.com provides tips and explanations for exploiting Canada's top loyalty programs (Air Miles, Aeroplan, Shoppers Optimum, etc.)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Petition against Shoppers Optimum changes

Join the fight against the Shoppers Optimum changes that devalue your points here:
http://www.canadaloyalty.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1159#1159


canloyadmin
http://www.canadaloyalty.com

2 Comments:

  • At 1:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sent Shoppers an e-mail on Jan 5, 2006 to complain about the changes without notice afterthe blackout period and got a standard form letter reply and just found out today about the goodwill bonus coupon offered to upset customers in the Star.

     
  • At 12:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quite frankly, I like the new system. However, I do agree that it was not implemented in a customer-friendly fashion. I was surprised that I will need more points but I do like that I can claim the entire amount (e.g. the whole $5 instead of "up to" $5) for the first level.
    Just IMHO, as they say. From, EH

     

Post a Comment

<< Home