Canada Loyalty

This blog provides news and information about the CanadaLoyalty.com website as well as any other information that is of interest to the customers of this site. CanadaLoyalty.com provides tips and explanations for exploiting Canada's top loyalty programs (Air Miles, Aeroplan, Shoppers Optimum, etc.)

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Shoppers Optimum and iCoke: 500 bonus points with Coca-Cola purchase

Buy any 591 ml, 2l, 12 pack Coke, C2, Sprite, or Barq's and go to www.icoke.ca/shoppersoptimum to register your receipt to get 500 bonus points (Maximum 500 bonus points per card, per day). Valid receipt of product purchase and Shoppers Optimum Card"/Pharmaprix Optimum Card required to register.
The promotional period ends the earlier of August 12, 2005 or when a maximum of 15 million bonus points have been awarded. Points will be awarded by August 19. 2005.

canloyadmin
http://www.canadaloyalty.com

5 Comments:

  • At 10:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi canloyadmin, Out surfing for information on american cash flow & happened upon your site. While Shoppers Optimum and iCoke: 500 bonus points with Coca-Cola purchase wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

     
  • At 10:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there canloyadmin, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flow industry when I found your site and Shoppers Optimum and iCoke: 500 bonus points with Coca-Cola purchase. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

     
  • At 10:31 a.m., Blogger RBT said…

    Hello canloyadmin. Well this blog certainly is not about affiliate marketing. As we all know, the internet plays tricks on us sometimes. I have been looking online for about two hours researching affiliate marketing and stumbling across your blog. VERY GOOD! It's a welcome break. If you don't mind I'd like to add your blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching affiliate marketing. Even though my search is not on Shoppers Optimum and iCoke: 500 bonus points with Coca-Cola purchase. I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

     
  • At 7:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there canloyadmin, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flow business when I found your site and Shoppers Optimum and iCoke: 500 bonus points with Coca-Cola purchase. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

     
  • At 11:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    canloyadmin, I just happened to be surfing for free classifieds and free classifieds related sites and somehow ended here. Don't ask me how. I actually wasn't interested in Shoppers Optimum and iCoke: 500 bonus points with Coca-Cola purchase until I accidentally got here and started reading. Got major sidetracked. - But that's ok! Well, best of luck and I'm back off looking for info on free classifieds .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home